Meet Your Engineer!
I'm Rabie Dogho a Full-stack web developer based in Latakia, Syria.
If I'm not freelancing at some of the local digital agencies, I'm working remotely on projects for clients all over the world especially in Europe.
So are you looking for a professional, communicative & punctual software engineer with extensive full-stack web development skills for your next project?
If you have an application you are interested in developing with web technology, I’d love to work with you on it.
I’m a full-stack developer which means I can bring your project from concept to completion.
I primarily use PHP with Symfony framework, but picking up a new framework or language isn't a problem. I have extensive programming experience and I'm comfortable developing on the frontend or backend as well as setting up or managing infrastructure.
Have a project you'd like to discuss?
Let's chat firstname.lastname@example.org
Watch my journey
Technical Diploma IN Information Technology
Graduated from Computer Techniques Institute in Latakia, Syria with 96% rate
Start Computer Science and Automatic Control Engineering
- Design a database for Airline Reservation System.
- Build an Online Banking Management System
- Develop a Content-Based Image Retrieval System.
Armed with a passion for web development and design I began my journey in freelancingView Portfolio
Start Work at Shamra
I have worked in Shamra search engine the main project at Business Intelligence for Software Development Company with a wonderful team following DevOps mentality
- Manage Shamra Jobs development lifecycle including design, development, testing, and deployment
- Develop a new vision for Shamra Places service.
- Implement responsive design on website for mobile compatibility.
- Research new technologies, methodologies, and architecture patterns for correct implementations
- Ensure proper documentation of code before code is deployed to production
- Provide all website development, updates, and operational support
- Optimize website to enhance searches
Member at JCI
JCI is a non-profit international non-governmental organization of young active citizens all over the world
- ON BOARD PROJECT - Media Director: Responsible for building a social media marketing campaign, Design a brochure website and in charge of graphic design works.
- LEADERSHIP FOR CHANGE ACADEMY - Media Director: Hosted between August 1st and 4th to enable young leaders to become the next global changemakers. This Training Academy has been led by the Portuguese international trainer Filipe Carrera.
Awarded as "THE MOST OUTSTANDING NEW MEMBER FOR 2018"More
Searching for the Next Adventure!
Need a website for your business? Building one for you is no problem.
Without a thoughtful user experience, apps, websites, and big data are useless.
You’ve got stuff to sell online, I have got experience to get you selling online, lets chat about the best solution.
I’ll use the most effective methods to promote your website.
Bootstrap is a free and open-source front-end web framework for designing websites and web applications.
HTML5 is a markup language used for structuring and presenting content on the World Wide Web. It is the fifth and current major version of the HTML standard.
Angular is a TypeScript-based open-source front-end web application platform led by the Angular Team at Google and by a community of individuals and corporations.
WordPress is a free and open-source content management system based on PHP and MySQL.
Sass is a stylesheet extension language that can help you manage unwieldy stylesheets by allowing you to leverage features that aren't available in CSS, such as nesting, variables, and inheritance.
Cascading Style Sheets is a style sheet language used for describing the presentation of a document written in a markup language.
PHP is a server-side scripting language designed for web development but also used as a general-purpose programming language
Symfony is a PHP web application framework and a set of reusable PHP components/libraries.
+963 936 577 103